Thursday, October 21, 2010

DOL.Haus Designs

DOL.Haus Designs has only begun! 
Last year I crocheted my roommate Molly a scarf for the cold winters in Boulder. She always got tons of compliments on it and when I wore it in some of the stores around town I was frequently stopped and asked where I got my scarf! 
After having “the plague” (not really) for 2+ weeks I was starting to get a little bored. So, I went to JoAnns and went crazy in the yarn section. I decided to start a smallll business!
I am sticking to neutral colors, because they are my obsession (except for lavender, my favorite color)! All of the scarves are circle scarves (they are connected at both ends) and they can be wrapped around your neck once, twice, even three times! hahah They are suuuuper warm and great for snowy, cold weather! I also just started making headbands, i guess you could call them, to keep your ears warm.
The pricing on the scarves ranges from $30-$45 depending on length and the yarn. The headbands, which are becoming more popular that I thought, are $10! enjoy! and stay posted for more styles!
I will be taking custom orders as well in about 2 weeks!





other colors coming soon!

No comments: